Goddess Sativa CBD Hand Cream for Severely Dry Hands – Mango & Papaya is a CBD cream formulated to help with dry hands. The blend is created with Shea butter, Beeswax, Rosemary extracts and infused with full spectrum CBD oil quick softened and moisturising effect to your hands.
- Full Spectrum CBD is rich in Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins and other active compounds of cannabis sativa.
- Shea butter moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, acts as an anti-aging and anti-free radical agent, and restores the elasticity of the skin.
- Apricot seed oil contains gamma linoleic acid that is useful to firm and tone your skin. Also contains vitamin A and E to soothe and slow down the aging process. It has nourishing properties and anti-inflammatory effects to soothe eczema.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin without smothering and clogging up the pores.
- Rosemary extract has a calming effect on your skin, protecting skin cells from damage. Rosemary has natural antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E (tocopherols) is the perfect antioxidant which protects the skin and provide anti-aging effects.
Directions: Use daily. Take a small amount of the cream and massage gently into your hands.
Protect this product from extensive heat and direct sunlight.
Ingredients full list: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Stem/Flower Oil, Cera Alba, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol .
*No psychoactive effects.